Marvel's The Avengers

I was looking forward to this movie and finally got to watch it in 3D last night.
Marvel Studios presents Marvel's The Avengers-the Super Hero team up of a lifetime, featuring iconic Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow. When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins. -- (C) Marvel

 Robert Downey Jr. was excellent as usual. I enjoy him as both Sherlock Holmes and Iron Man. He added much needed humour to this movie.
 The Incredible Hulk/Bruce Banner is played by Mark Ruffalo. Out of all actors who portrayed Hulk he is my favourite.
Ok, I must confess that the main reason why I was so excited to watch this movie was because of Chris Hemsworth. He takes Thor character to the next level, this role suits him so well. However I was really disappointed that he didn't take his gear off.

Like he did in Thor (another great movie, I highly recommend it).
Captain America was played by Chris Evans. He is an ultimate soldier and all-American hero. He complemented this movie very well.

I liked how they made Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) a villain at the beginning of the movie. Made things more interesting :)
Scarlett Johansson played Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow. She is a skilled super agent and spy with cool moves and great body! I love Scarlett with red hair, it suits her really well.
Samuel Jackson is "The Boss" Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency.
 Tom Hiddleston is the Super Villain Loki. As expected he tries to take over Planet Earth and gives everyone hard time!

I didn't know what to expect from this movie. Introducing so many powerful characters into one film can be very tricky. However film-makers did a wonderful job. All characters complement each other and they all play important role. This movie was very entertaining and I wouldn't mind watching it again. It got an excellet score of 96% on Rotten Tomatoes.

While researching this movie I found this incredible blogger Jangsara who did a marvellous job at re-creating characters in eye make-up
She has other characters on her blog too, check them out at http://jangsara.blogspot.com.au/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!