This is what I am craving right now. I grew up in Northern Hemisphere so I think I will always associate March, April and May with spring. This look was inspired by fresh blooms :)
Fake anything especially make-up makes me very angry! Yesterday I was browsing Ebay because I wanted to get some OPI nail polishes and came across few clearly fake ones. I got few OPIs from Ebay and never had an issue. Mine came from US sellers who charged US retail prices for their polishes. They sold lots and lots of them and seemed to specialize in nail products. Yesterday I came across few lots of "OPI" nail polishes. I saw fair dew lots from sellers who don't particularly specialize in nail products. They were "factory seconds" and were missing a label. The shades were very random and I never saw those shades in OPI collections. However I know that some counterfeit OPIs will have a lable with colour name on it. I was fortunate enough and never got a fake OPI nail polish . So I will show you what a REAL one looks like. 1. The front of the bottle Note the writing. There are some variations between old and new editions of OPI but the writing at t...
Yay, I finished another 10 items from my huge skincare, hair care and make-up range. It feels like I am getting closer to having a manageable collection. So in about 8 weeks I finished 10 items, some were full size, some generous trial size. 1. Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotion (Full Size 250 ml) My overall impression - Nivea makes great low-cost skincare products. They are not the best out there but they are the best in their category. This body lotion moisturised well and had pleasant typical Nivea scent. On the downside it did leave flight film on my skin, scent was a bit strong and it wasn't as "luxurious" as some more expensive body lotions. Would I buy it again? - Maybe, particularly if I need to get inexpensive body moisturiser that's available from almost any chemist and supermarket 2. Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleaser (Full Size) My overall impression - This is my favourite foaming cleanser. I've tried and tested various other cleansers but ...
Few months ago I've noticed a new stand at my local Target store. It was Essence Cosmetics. They had a great range of nail polishes so I got couple to try. They retail between $2.50 and $3.95 so there is no surprise the stand gets raided on a regular basis. I was very lucky to capture this photos today, it was probably just restocked. ...and close-ups of different polishes In addition to their impressive nail polish range they have various useful tools such as nail polish remover pen, french manicure strips and top/base/quick dry coats. All very reasonably priced. They often have limited edition collections too. So I got thee limited edition nail polishes today. One from Ballerina Backstage collection in 01 Dance the Swan Lake (sheer white with pink flash, not terribly unique but I didn't have that colour yet) and two from Vampire's Love (hahaha) collection in 02 Into the Dark (deep greyish blue with fine silver glitter) and 04 The Dawn is Broken (Grey with fine s...
Comments
Post a Comment