Lust Have It - March 2012

I've re-subscribed to Lust Have It and to my (pleasant) surprise they sent me March pack!
It had 5 products in it, 4 of them were full size!


1. Karpati The Dito nail polish in Fuchsia Breeze, RRP&19.95
Great formula, very unique bottle that is easy to hold when you are painting your nails, free from harmful chemicals, Australian Owned brand.


Very classic shade of red with Fuchsia undertones. Great colour but unfortunately I already have similar shades in my collection.

2. Davroe Moisture Senses Argan Oil, 50 ml RRP $23.95
This hair treatment as promised absorbs easily and feels weightless providing you apply correct amount. It has very mild and very pleasant fragrance and great for reviving the ends of my hair. Definitely a keeper. I already have Moroccan Oil however this one is better for travelling and carrying around as it comes in pump bottle.


3. 1Skin Solutions Lip Balm in Vanilla, 5g RRP $9.90
Very generic but nice lip balm. Feels good on my lips, contains beeswax, cocoa butter and Vit E



4. Mirenesse Pearl Crush eye shadow trio in Rich Girl, RRP $29.95
Beautiful and versatile shades of Champagne, Bronze and Gunmetal.



5. Kosmea Replenishing Moisture Cream, 20 ml, value $20
Contains organic Rose Hip oil and Green Tea extract. Has beautiful Rose Scent.

This Beauty Box is a great value and has good selection of make-up, hair care, nail and skin care products.
I have unsubscribed from two beauty boxes as I started accumulating a lot of samples I don't really need from them. I hope my remaining two will be good in near future.

Comments

  1. Those samples would be perfect to us in giveaways/competitions ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll consider giveaways/competitions when my blog becomes more popular ;)

      Delete
  2. thank you for the wonderful update and review on this product.
    i once heard of these beauty boxes in an oversea blog(US?) but i never knew us AUSSIES startedbranching out our own versions too. the products in lusthaveit is simply amazing, im so jealous i missed out for March.

    thank u again for blogging this, i love the photos and additional info u provide here. cant wait for aprils subscription!!!
    ps: if u want to get rid of the nail polish, im more than willing to buy it off u ($5?) :D always want red and that colour is simply gorgeous!!! (ello_everyone@hotmail)
    Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome :)
      The nail polish already been happily taken by a relative.
      OPI Vodka and Caviar is a fairly similar shade :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!