Wishlist..what I got!

I was lucky enough to receive some Birthday cash this year which enabled me to get some things I really really wanted!

1. MIMCO Pioneer Wallet


My old Oroton wallet is 7 years old and while it still looks OK it doesn't have enough slots for plastic cards. These days almost every major retailer has some sort of royalty program. I find that it is nearly impossible to carry all those cards in one wallet therefore I've been throwing some membership cards out or refusing to join a membership program.
This wallet is huge and lets me carry all my frequently used cards as well as cash, coins and ID. Plus it is easy to open and had gorgeous timeless design.

2. Clarisonic Mia


I wanted one for so long! I've been using it for few days and so far I really like it. I'll write a review on it after about 10-14 days of use.

3. Stuart Weitzman Wedding Shoes

My friends swears that Stuart Weitzman heels are the most comfortable ever! I saw few pairs at David Jones but the range was very limited and they were still quite expensive ($300-600). I was extremely happy when I purchased these gorgeous "Stargazer" heels from US Ebay seller for $150 including shipping.

4. Witchery Aztec Pom Pom Scarf
It was first released in very popular Chartreuse (Lime) shade and was sold out in hours. Few weeks later they released these scarfs again adding Turquoise and Watermelon to the range. By then I was a bit over Lime as it is literally everywhere so I got this gorgeous scarf with blue pom poms instead. This is my first square scarf and I don't know how I managed without one! I goes well with so many things and can be worn in so many different ways.

I find that having a wishlist really helps to avoid impulse buys and makes me appreciate my purchases more. I really need to re-sort my wardrobe and get rid of all impulse buys that I've accumulated over the last couple of years.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!