Clarisonic Mia

Few weeks ago I finally got myself a Clarisonic. For those who don't know what it is it's a device that is designed to clean your face more efficiently than cleansing products alone. It sort of reminds me of an oversized electric toothbrush.


The kit cost me AUD$149 and it came with one sensitive brush, a charger and small cleanser.


I love the charger, it is tiny and magnetic so you don't have bulky units occupying precious bathroom space.



The brush is extra soft and doesn't irritate my skin despite vibrating at ultra high frequency. 

I've been using Clarisonic for over 4 weeks now. After about two weeks my skin was very clear but this week I got a breakout again, probably due to hormonal changes and chocolate consumption (Xmas related). 

I usually use foaming cleanser to remove eye make up then I use Clinique soap with Clarisonic to remove impurities from my skin. 

It does better job than cleanser alone and leaves my skin ultra clean. It is also waterproof so I can use it in the shower.

Final verdict: It does work! I didn't expect miracles and 100% effectiveness however it did improve the appearance of my skin. I have less congested pores, less breakouts and less flakiness (I have combination skin). It does require commitment, if you mainly use cleansing wipes and rarely use face wash perhaps save yourself $149.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!