"Bellabox" March 2012 edition

After picking up ILoveThisBox from my post office I found Bellabox sitting in my letterbox. They have changed the packaging and now it comes in a pouch.

Bellabox had five samples (plus a treat), two of them were full size. It also had Autumn theme.


Yes to Carrots Lip tint, 2.6g RRP$9.95
Mine is very nice warm nude shade. It has minty scent and supposed to be made from all natural ingredients.
 U Little Beauty Natural Repair Hair Masque 100ml, RRP$19.95
I was supposed to get shine serum but got mask instead which I actually prefer. It has very beautiful rose scent and to me it is a star product of this box. It is a protein treatment and I actually need one.
Pure Fiji Coconut Hydrating Body Lotion, ?15ml ~value$1.30
I've heard a lot of good things about their products but never tested them. This body lotion has very summery coconut scent (IMO it would suit summer pack better). It felt nice on my skin but not extraordinary. The scent is quite strong but it settles down after few minutes.
Bellamer Eye Balm, ?5g, value $13
I detect some peppermint scent therefore I am hesitant to use it around my eyes. I never heard of this brand before and the sample looks very home made. Plus it is way too rich to be used around eyes. I also prefer to know the ingredients before I apply something on such a delicate area (none are listed). I might use it to soothe dry skin on my feel or hands instead.
Eyelift, 3 mini pots, value $6
It suppose to erase wrinkles and bags around your eyes for upto 10 hours. I have neither so I won't use this product. I like how it comes in small blister pack with mini spatula.


As a treat I got Carman's Classic Fruit and Nut Round biscuit. It had OK taste, I would buy it if it was actually healthy. One small serve had a whopping 171 calories and it had 22g of sugar per 100g of product. It a pass for me...
This pack has estimated value of $50, however I highly doubt that home made Bellamer eye balm is worth $40. I must say I am a bit disappointed with Bellabox this month. They used to be so good :(

Comments

  1. The Pure Fiji moisturisers are great. I purchased a few when I was in Fiji a few months ago. Wish I bought some more now. The lip balm and hair masque look interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!