"ILoveThisBox" March 2012 edition

ILoveThisBox was the first beauty box I received this month. It felt like it has been a while since I've received one.

This box is all about Autumn

I love Autumn and I wish it was as beautiful in Brisbane as it is in south states. Nevertheless I enjoy cooler change :)

This box has very nice selection of products, three out of five are full size

Maybelline XXL Pro Mascara, 2 x 5.2 ml RRP$19.95
I am excited to try this mascara as I generally like Maybelline mascaras. It is one of those two-step mascaras where you apply base coat to thicken them, then second one to colour and extend them. This one is also supposed to curl your lashes.

Sunsilk Co-Creations Detangling Mist, 120 ml RRP$6.49
It is supposed to lock-in straight shape and detangle hair and it can be used any time. It is not suitable for straightening curly or wavy hair which doesn't bother me since my hair is naturally straight. I will definitely get some use out of this one since it is very easy to use.

Thalgo Soft Hydrating Emulsion, 30ml value $7.00
I don't like heavy moisturisers so to me this light emulsion feels like heaven. It absorbed straight away and made my skin feel velvety. It has very fresh scent, it reminds me of ocean breeze in a good (non-air freshener) way. However the scent is quite strong when first applied but it settles after 5 minutes. Full size (250 ml) has a whopping price tag of $59.00 however I would definitely buy it if it was on special.
Essie Nail Polish in Power Clutch 5ml value $6.30
I adore Essie Nail polishes and I prefer smaller size as they take less space. Compared to Sew Psyched Power Clutch is darker and more grey.

Last Product was Glitter Puff Wand RRP$12.50
While it looks very cute I doubt I will get a lot of use out of it. It is infused with small silver glitter particles

I have estimated that this Beauty Box has a value of $52, not bad considering you pay $15 per months.
So far ILoveThisBox didn't disappoint me, you can view previous editions here and here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!