Essie Spring and Fall Minis

Few weeks ago OzSale had Essie nail polishes on sale with free delivery. Naturally I couldn't resist and purchased two mini collections - Spring  and Fall 2011
I paid $20 for eight 5 ml nail polishes! Very happy with that! Essie nail polishes are gorgeous but they retail for $17-19!
They are free of DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde, always have perfect formula and coverage, dry in no time and have beautiful shine. I am yet to try an Essie nail polish that I dislike.

Fall mini collection has:
- Very Structured, described as classic burnt sienna. It looks like rusty brown in a bottle but on my nails it dried darker. Looks more like milk chocolate to me :)
- Lady Like, an elegant soft mauve. I love muted pinks, they IMO the most versatile shade of pink.
- Carry on, deep romantic burgundy. Delicious shade of deep berry.
- Power Clutch, a striking deep grey-green. Reminds me of Sew Psyched, it looks scary in a bottle but amazing on nails.

I am wearing Very Structured on my nails today.


Spring Collection comes in soft shades of nude, blue, lilac and pink.
- French Affair, a sophisticated, soft lavender pink. Very pretty shade, it is slightly muted so it doesn't look OTT.
- Nice is Nice, a whimsical light lavender. Once again very pretty nail polish.
- Topless & Barefoot, a barely there soft beige pink. I can never have enough of soft nude nail polishes. I am not allowed to wear bright and obvious nail polishes to work so I collect good nude and sheer shades.
- Coat Azure, a breathtaking medium blue with shimmer. Very wearable and gorgeous blue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!