L'Occitane Almond Range ♡

 Spring is in the air and L'Occitane is promoting their Almond range which I must admit is my favorite. I love the scent if their Almond products and wish they also made matching perfume.
Yesterday I stopped by L'Occitane shop to pick up a birthday present for my friend (I got her Picnic in Provence Collection)

I couldn't resist their Almond Spring Essentials Collection and got it for myself along with new limited edition hand cream and as a member also got free Almond Shower Oil because I've spent over $80. I've used shower oil in the past and loved it so I was beyond excited to get it for free given how expensive it is. 

 My Almond Spring Essentials Collection had
1x Almond Shower Oil 75ml
1x Almond Milk Concentrate 50ml
1x Almond Smooth Hand Cream 30ml
1x Almond Soap 50g

I already have Almond Body Oil so I am looking forward to trying other complementing products.
My first L'Occitane product was Green Tea EDT which I got during my trip to USA in 2006. Then I've re-discovered the brand in 2010 and since then it because one of my favourite bodycare brands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!