"Glossybox" February 2012 edition

This is my first out of three beauty boxes this month. The only "exiting" thing that suppose to happen in February is Valentines Day so I have a feeling that all of my Beauty Boxes will have a similar theme.

This is my first Glossybox. Some people got very generous samples last month (like full size of Estee Lauder serum worth $170) so naturally I was very tempted to try this beauty subscription as well.


Like my other boxes it came in very nice packaging


...and I couldn't wait to open it :)

It had five beauty samples

1. Bobbi Brown Mascara 3 ml (~$24)
Good size, big enough to try it properly. Should last me for few weeks or so. It has one of those new type plastic brushes with slightly curved ends that suppose to coat each individual lash.

2. Jane Iredale Tantasia face and body Self Tanner 5 ml (~$9)
This golden self-tanner smells delicious, like cola mixed with tropical fruits. Possibly the best smelling fake tan I have ever come across. However I don't think I am prepared to pay $54 for 124 ml tube. I don't this it is big enough to be used all over, but I can use it on my face a few times.


3. Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash 60 ml (~$5)
I do get occasional break outs and wanted to try Proactiv for a while now. However I found those kiosks and advertised subscriptions too intimidating. I simply don't want to commit to skincare subscription or end up with a lot of product I don't really need. So this is a great way for me to try Proactiv. It works well for one of my friends.

4. Star and Rose Emergency Nail Files
These will go straight into my handbag! I will definitely use them and I think they are very cute

I am wearing OPI "Midnight in Moscow" nail polish today, my favourite dark nail polish ATM!

5. Polished London Nail Enamel ($7.99)
Apparently they have it in pink or red this month. I got it in hot pink, YAY! I am happy about it as I already have way too many red shades.


They have also included Valentine's Day inspired candy which was partially eaten while writing this blog entry :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!