Garnier B.B Cream - Miracle Skin Perfector

Couple of days ago I received Garnier B.B cream samples. I wanted to try B.B cream for quite sometime now since people are raving about it on forums. However I was worried that it might be too heavy for my combination skin.
Garnier claims that this product has 5 instant benefits
1. HYDRATES for 24hrs
Microencapsulation of Lipidure and Hyaluronic acid doubles the water held in the skin for long-lasting hydrating care.
2. EVENS tone
Mineral Pigments melt instantly, evening out the complexion for flawless looking skin without the heaviness of foundation.
3. CORRECTS blemishes
Instantly smoothes the skin’s micro-surface for a natural coverage.
4. BOOSTS healthy glow
The antioxidant properties of Vitamin C boost the radiance and natural glow of the skin.
5. UV protection
SPF 15 UV filters block out the sun’s damaging rays.


The texture of this B.B was very similar to tinted moisturiser - very light and hydrating. I am not a big fan of tinted moisturisers because they don't give me enough coverage and don't even out my skin tone. However this product gave me light to medium coverage. I could even get away with using it instead of foundation.
I really liked the fresh fruity-floral scent. It was very pleasant and light, it disappeared after 30 minutes or so. It gave my skin nice dewy finish. Here is my left and right hand side-by-side so you can see the difference (left one has B.B cream).


I got this sample in light and it is a pretty good match for my light to medium NC25 skin tone. However I think it won't suit girls with very light skin or pink undertones as it is quite warm.

I finished my morning by having a fruit smoothie :)

I've blended frozen blueberries and raspberries, apple and cranberry juice together. It was very delicious and perfect for hot weather!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!