Sorry it took so long to post 2nd part of my Project 10 Pan...My wedding is only 3 months away and I've been spending most of my time on it.
5. Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser (Full Size)
Would I buy it again - Yes, definitely. It is a HG product for me!
6. Christian Dior Diorskin Forever Foundation (full size)
Would I buy it again - maybe, if I can't get Guerlain.
7. 1 Skin Solution Lip Balm (full size)
My overall impression
- I got this lip balm in ILoveThisBox when I used to subscribe to it
earlier last year. At first it looked very generic to me but I ended up
using it quite a bit. It felt very nice on my lips and moisturised them
Would I buy it again - Yes, if it was easy to obtain. I think their web site now offers customised lip balms.
8. Puretopia Hand Cream
Would I buy it again? - No, my chemicals-loaded hand creams do a better job.
9. L'Oreal True Match Mineral Foundation (full size)
My overall impression - I
can't believe it lasted me for nearly one year...Talking about value
for money! I picked it up for $15 and it turned out fairly decent. It
had good coverage and lasting power. However it didn't give my skin
luminous finish like other mineral foundations. It was more like loose
Would I buy it again? - Possibly, if I can't find/afford higher end mineral powder.
10. The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel (full size)
Would I buy it again? - No, as well as being expensive it wasn't good for my skin (developed redness and rash on my forearms)