I can't believe it is 2013 already!
2012 wasn't an easy year but I've learned a lot from it
Here is a short recap of highlights
- We got engaged after nearly 5 years together
- Went to Sydney for 3 nights and had very good time (it was my fiancé's first trip to Sydney)
- My other half finished his PHD and got a relevant job (after 9 months of searching). Very happy and proud of him!
- We went to Tasmania
- I started Michelle Bridges 12 week challenge
I made few resolutions at the beginning of 2012 and nailed most of them! I feel very good about it :)
- I definitely drink more water and it became my primary drink of choice (I barely ever touch Diet Coke, Juice or Energy Drinks)
- I became fitter and stronger! I usually go to the gym 3 to 5 times per week
- I eat out less and bring lunch with me more
- I definitely spent less money on make-up and related products this year and managed to use up over 50 items
In 2013 I want to accomplish the following
- Get rid of my credit card debt
- Continue my eating and exercise routine
- Start post-grad degree
- Travel overseas
- Downsize my current wardrobe, cull a lot of current possesions and get few good qulaity staple pieces
- Survive wedding!
Happy New Year everyone! What are you planning to accomplish in 2013?