My recent purchases - Shopbop


Shopbop is quickly becoming my favorite online store. I find that quality is much much better than ASOS and I love trying new designers. Plus I got few high-end designer items for the fraction of the price I would pay here (even on sale).

I'ce placed an order last Monday and my items arrived on Thursday. So here is what I got :

1. Missoni scarf.
 I wanted something from Missoni for a while but could't afford or justify it. Ozsale occasionally has Missoni on sale but I just don't trust them since some girls had issues with authenticity.
So when I saw this beautiful scarf on sale for under $58 I had to have it! They also had it in blue and red/purple/khaki. It is still available if you want one ;)


2. Pencey Standard Moto Jacket/vest

 I wanted something not too casual nor too dressy so this jacket is exactly what I wanted. It is perfect for travelling as it feel as comfortable as hoodie yet it looks more presentable. I usually wear size 10 so I chose M, however it is a bit big. Next time I'll size down!

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!