Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Boxing Day sales Part 2!

Today I've decided to head to the city because my local shopping centre was way to crazy to browse properly.

There was no traffic and I got parking straight away. I parked on the outskirts and only took me 15 minutes to walk to the centre. It was so much more relaxed than my local.

I really like Swarovski jewellery but refuse to pay ridiculous amount of money for it. I found that Duty Free Swarovski is not that much cheaper than stores here. Therefore I tend to wait till sales, they normally have them around mid-year and after Christmas.

I have been admiring their Lunar range. I went to the main store on Queen St mall and saw a pair of Lunar Earrings but they got sold before I could get someone to help me (the store was extra busy). I headed to Myer centre (it was much better) and got this Lunar necklace for $95 reduced from $190.

At Myer Centre I also got this L'Occitane pack for $52 because I absolutely love Almond Tonic Body oil.

You get big 500 ml bottle of Almond shower oil, 75 ml Essential 5 oils shampoo and conditioner and small bath sugar cube all in clear bag (which I'll probably end up throwing out).

Then I went to Beads and Beads and got few strands of beads. I've got a necklace from deep green Malachite but want to remake it because the design doesn't do this beautiful stone any justice.




From Priceline I picked up L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in Taffeta for $10 and mineral powder for $15 (they had L'Oreal sale). I really like Taffeta lipstick, it is a pinkish nude with subtle shimmer. I love L'Oreal lipsticks, they are rich and creamy, come in flattering shades and don't dry my lips out. Plus they are quite affordable. A lot of people dislike the scent, but I like it


Today on my nails I'm wearing China Glaze Below Deck nail polish from Anchors Away collection. I find that this shade is very flattering against my NC25 skin tone. It is a welcome change from my bright red glittery manicure.

1 comment:

  1. That Swarovski necklace is very pretty! I didn't even attempt the lineup there on Boxing Day - will have a look when it has died down.

    ReplyDelete