USA beauty haul part 2



One of the best finds in Sephora was this mascara set which had 9 trial-sized and 1 full size of their top selling mascaras (Urban Decay, YSL, Sephora, Lancome, Kat Von D, Boxom, Benefit, Josie Marant, Shashbox, Clinique plus Sephora eye make-up remover).It was around AUD$50 which is a good value for the amount of product you get. I love that it lets you try all these different products before splurging on the best one. I've only tried Benefit's They are real and didn't like it that much.





My trip wouldn't be complete without EOS lip balms. I've tried strawberry one before and really liked it so I've collected all the flavours I could find - strawberry sorbet, honeysuckle honeydew, sweet mint, pomegranate raspberry, lemon drop and summer fruit.
 



...and given that nail polishes are about 1/2 price of what we pay here made me come back with few of them. I got OPI in ski slope sweetie which is a sheer white polish with gold glassy shimmer and three Essie in Cocktail and Coconuts (nude beige with silver micro-shimmer), Bikini so Teeny (bright sky blue with silver micro-shimmer) and On a Silver Platter (various sized glitter in gold, blue and prism)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!