Today I received...a parcel from Strawberrynet

I love Strawberrynet and I've been shopping there for nearly 10 years and never had any issues. I like getting my hair products there as they are often on special and you get a salon-quality product for supermarket price.


My shampoo supplies are getting low. So this time I got Sebastian Color Ignite shampoo for blonde and multi-tonal hair (I have blonde highlight and lowlights). It received positive reviews on makeupalley plus SN had it for just $23 for huge 1L bottle. I was expecting purple shampoo but this product is actually milky white. It smells very neutral too which I like :)

Couldn't resist another Jack Black lip balm in Grapefruit and Ginger! I already have Lemon and Camomile and absolutely love how it instantly sinks into my lips without being heavy or sticky yet it is very moisturising. Jack Black skincare is designed for guys so these lip balms won't leave your lips shiny.

As a bonus I received Cath Kidson Cherry Blossom hand cream. I already have lots of them (mind you I used them at least 4-5 times per day) so it is not something I would buy but it was still nice to get one as surprise. I actually really like it as it feels very moisturising but not greasy or heavy. It has very soft sweet floral scent that I quite enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!