Valentines Day SOTD- Juliette Has a Gun - Miss Charming

To me Miss Charming by Juliette Has a Gun is the perfect Valentines Day scent even if you don't celebrate it.


I find it is a quite linear scent and doesn't change much on me, just fades over time. It opens up with luscious fresh roses sweetened by lychees and red berries. This scent is very good quality and doesn't smell like artificial flavourings so many scents possess these days. I love wearing it when I have dates with my husband and it is one of few perfumes he truly likes.

I came across Juliette Has a Gun perfume brand at Queens Plaza David Jones. The name was indeed fascinating so I had  go home and learn more about it. The brand was started by Romano Ricci (a grandson of Nina Ricci) and one of my favourite perfumers Francis Kurkdjian! They only have 11 perfumes in their range but all of them are very very good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!