1. The Body Shop Mango Body Scrub 50g
Would I buy it again? - I do like it but my preferred scrub is a lot cheaper and more suitable for my needs. I tend to exfoliate before fake tanning so oil-based scrubs are not the best for it.
2. Natio 30+ Sunscreen Lotion 125 g
Would I buy it again? - Yes, I quite like it plus it is reasonably priced
3. Clinique Claryfying Lotion 2 400 ml
Would I buy it again? - No, this product is too harsh and not very effective...
4. Aveda Blue Malva Shampoo 1L
Would I buy it again? - No. It was somewhat effective (just like other shampoos for blonde hair) but I not a huge fan of fake medicinal cherry scent.
5. Vichy Aqualia Thermal moisturiser 50 ml
Would I buy it again? - Yes...however it is not available in Australia (I got mine from Singapore). It suits my skin well, like a lot of French cosmetics.
6. Blistex Silk and Shine Lip Balm 4g
Would I buy it again? - Probably not as there are other lip balms that I like better (more moisturising)
7. Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Shower Gel 500 ml
Would I buy it again - Yes, I like Green Tea scent and it was very refreshing during summer.
8. Elizabeth Arden 8 hour Body Cream 125 ml
Would I buy it again? - Yes, I liked using it. It absorbed quickly and did its job well.
9. Original Source Chocolate and Mint Shower Gel 250 ml
Would I buy it again - Yes, you can often get it under $4 so if you want to save money or don't want to spend a lot on beauty products this is a good choice.
10. Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream
My overall impression - Non-greasy BB cream (at last!) with decent coverage. I only got a small sample but I quite liked it. It has Salicylic Acid so it is meant to prevent breakouts.
Would I buy it again? - Yes. I might get it when I finish my current stash of foundation. I like to have a cheaper foundation in my range that I can slap on when I go grocery shopping or after the gym when I don't need to go a full make-up.