Boxing Day Sales 2013...part 2

When I went shopping on 26/12 it was way too busy to browse properly...so I had to go again.
My first stop was Chemist Warehouse. The had 50% off Maybelline, Rimmel and Revlon


 I got Kate Moss for Rimmel matte lipstick in 107 - deep burgundy red,
Maybelline Master Liner in Brown (I had this one before and it was pretty good, plus I find brown liners are more flattering for me than black ones).
Nivea Facial Cleansing wipes, my staple...and...
Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple

 ...the most flattering sheer red even I can pull off (thanks to Laura)


A lot of beauty bloggers been writing about Lush sale. I wasn't a frequent Lush shopper but discovered few amazing goodies on Lush sale.

 Rose Jam Shower Gel is a clear winner! It is one of the most gorgeously scented body products I've come accross...smells like Turkish Delight and Berries. Get it while you can, it is a LE product.
I also got couple of bath bombs, orange soap and in-shower body butter (which I tried today and really liked it)...everything was 1/2 price.

I love rare and niche perfumes and been lusting over Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo range...I found Bergamotto di Calabria, Cipresso di Toscana and Fico di Almafi on sale for $49 each at David Jones. I got all three :) They are well-composed sheer summer scents inspired by places in Italy <3

My last stop was L'Occitane. I missed out on Fleur D'Or and Acacia pack last time so I was happy to find out that it was re-stocked. Plus I picked up Cedre and Oranger soap because I love that scent but don't want to commit yet to a full bottle.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!