As you can see September was a very "productive" months for me. I managed to use 11 items and freed some much needed space.
1. Nivea Exfoliating Wipes
2. KMS Moist Repair Conditioner
3. David Jones Body Wash for Men with Pepper and Cashmere
4. Formula 10.0.6 Purifying Face Wipes
5. Guerlain Parure Extreme Foundation
review on it few months ago. It is a gorgeous product and one of the best true long-lasting foudations I've tried so I will definitely buy it again even though it is on expensive side.
6. L'Occitane Verbena Body Wash
7. Nivea Daily Essentials Wipes
8. Clarins Toner with Iris (normal/combination skin)
9. Wella SP Hydrate mask
10. Clarins Multi-Active Night Cream
I really don't understand why some companies re-formulate good product. I used the original Multi-Active "prevention plus" night creme couple of years ago and loved it to bits. I got a smaller tube in GWP and was a bit disappointed. It didn't break me out and still moisturised well, but it lacked the original luxurious floral scent and wasn't as velvety.
11. L'Oreal Hydrafresh Body Milk Spray
I found this one in my stash so I hate to think how old it was. However it was still new and came in hygienic bottle so I used it up (plus it retained its gorgeous scent). I love using a moisturisers in a spray bottle, it is very quick and easy to apply plus they tend to absorb easily being lighter in texture. Unfortunately several companies discontinued their spray moisturisers for some unknown to me reason. L'Oreal also used to make Oleonergy Satin Body oil which was the most gorgeous body oil I have ever tried.