Recent Purchases

Rapid change of seasons made me realise that I need (or rather want) to get few things.
I was in Singapore couple of months ago where I discovered Acqua Di Parma Blu Mediterraneo range

 I sprayed Arancia di Capri on my wrist and couldn't stop sniffing it throughout the day. I was exploring the city so I didn't end up going back to buy it. I like to wear my fragrances for couple of hours anyway because some of them can go from nice to nasty on my skin.

Couple of week I saw Acqua di Parma at Queen's Plaza David Jones and couldn't resist getting Arancia di Capri. I love all of them and it was hard to choose but I couldn't resist sweet citrus scent of Arancia.

It is describes as "Sunny as this radiant and relaxing fragrance. Its soothing notes of perfume produce a deep sensation of harmony, as when contemplating Capri’s idyllic landscape. Top notes bring us juicy freshness of orange, Sicilian mandarin, bergamot and luminous, bitter grapefruit. A heart is composed of petit grain and cardamom, while a base carries notes of caramel and musk"

 I also got Acqua Noble Iris 7.5 ml roll-on as a gift. It is a citrus floral scent which is also great for spring/summer.

I am going camping soon so I needed a long sleeve yet light top in case it gets cooler at night.



To my delight Country Road outlet had this one for $14.90 (due to tiny hole) down from $59.95

I also got this Country Road dress for the upcoming friend's wedding
I got it from eBay for $80 (sold at CR for $149.95)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!