Bellabox October 2013

Yes, I've signed up to Bellabox again. It was fun to receive a parcel filled with new products to try. I eventually unsubscribed because some boxes contained a lot of products I simply wouldn't use.

This edition of Bellabox is their 2nd anniversary addition so I knew it would be good. Plus L'Occitane (one of my favorite skincare brands) joined them!


 Here is what I got in my box:

1. Alfaparf Diamond Shampoo 60 ml and Conditioner 50 ml (value $11.60)
Illiminating shampoo for normal hair that is free from Sulphates, Parabens, Parrafins, Mineral Oil, Coloring and Allergens. Comes is very generous trial size.

2. L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream 10 ml (value $2.60)
I've tried this hand cream before and it is one of the best. Good handbag size.

4. Bioderma Sebum Exfoliating Gel 15 ml (value $3.75)
I've heard a lot of good things about Bioderma and been recently obsessing over French skincare as I find it suits my European skin well. Plus I'm sure I'll need it during summer because I tend to get more breakouts.

5. Beyonce Heat 2ml sample (value $1)
Comes in cool dab-on sample vial and was wrapped like a candy. It smells nice - fruity opening (mainly peach) with sweet musky middle notes. Not something I would rush out to buy but I'll still wear it.

6. Jacqueline Burchell Nail Enamel duo (value $17.95)

 Cure small nail polished packed with small and large glitter particles. I would be keen to layer then over other colours.

7. Maybelline BB cream sample.
Haven't had good luck with BB creams so I will be keen to tryi this one.

Total value - approx. $37...not bad for $15 membership.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!