David Jones S/S '12 Deluxe Sampler Tote

David Jones released another Beauty Book Recently. I love browsing through them because quite often they have very good offers and GWP. It was very hard to resist fair few things but I ended up getting their Deluze Sampler Tote. I finished 10 products recently so I decided to reward myself (I'll do another project 10 pan soon).

 I got them in the past and thought they were excellent. They usually have a selection of full size and deluxe sample size product that they stock. They are always a great value for money and a good way to try various shower gels, hand creams and lip balms.

So this particular lot came in this very cute and summery canvas tote
 someone is always curious to see what I brought home :)
 it contained 8 items valued over $100
 1. David Jones Men's Hair & Body Shampoo 125 ml.
This product smells really nice (like good guys perfume). My other half will be more than happy to use it!
 2. Natio Body Butter 100 g (F/S)
This body butter smells amazing! The scent (Jasmine) reminds me of Thailand and brings lots of good memories. It is not very rich or oily like a lot of other body butters which is a big plus for me!
 3. Crabtree and Evelyn India Hicks Hand Cream 25 g.
I like C&E hand creams, they are moisturising, non-greasy and have nice scents. I go through hand creams like there is no tomorrow so this one already found a place in my desk drawer.
 4. David Jones Foundation Brush.
I actually prefer to use my fingers rather than brush because I believe it is more convenient and hygienic.
 5. Dermatologica Gentle Cream Exfoliator 22 ml.
I've heard a lot of good things about Dermatologica product but never tested them properly. This exfoliator is diffirent to the ones I am used to. This one doesn't have any abrasive beads and you suppose to apply a thin layer on your face and leave it for 10-15 min like a face mask. It is suitable for most skin types. I'm interested to see how effective it is.
 6. Grown Vitamin & Watermelon Lip Balm 6ml.
I love Grown products. Not only they are made from Organic ingredients they also don't contain and harsh or nasty chemicals that some people might be sensitive to. All Grown products that I've tried are very good quality and smell amazing. This lip balm is no exception. It has mild scent, no colour and very slight shine. It feels light but moisturising on my lips.
 7. OPI mini nail polish.
I think this one is from Texas Collection (Do you think I'm Tex-y). This deep fuchsia pink will look great on my toes
8. The Aromatherapy Co Sleep  pulse points Roll-on.
Contains a blend of essential oils that suppose to relax you and make you fall asleep. I'll keep this one in my bedside drawer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!