OPI The Amazing Spider-man Mini Collection

OPI recently released new collection dedicated to a new Spider-man movie (yep, another one)
I fell in love with two colours and was very happy to find out that they come in mini versions so I ordered Mini collection from US


 Into the Night - This perfect midnight blue was made for prowling.
I really like thigh bright blue. It has slight purple undertones but it makes it more vivid. The formula is a bit thin so I needed three coats to get decent coverage.

 Number One Nemesis - Show your metal in this sparkling nickel.
Looks familiar? Yes, it is a dupe of Chanel Graphite. I already have Graphite and will do a post soon comparing them two. This nail polish is simply gorgeous. Indoors it looks like steel grey with olive shimmer but under fluorescent lights or in the sun the shimmer comes alive and you can see different colours in it. Love, love, love it!
Just Spotted the Lizard! - Be seen in this reptilian yellow-green.
Yes, it is another dupe of Chanel nail polish (Peridot). I missed out on Peridot but was knew that sooner or later some other nail polish manufacturer will release something very similar. I was thrilled to see this duo-chrome in this collection. It is a gorgeous shade of olive green with gold. The formula is great, it went on smooth and was opaque in just two coats.
Your Web or Mine? - The perfect pink for sticky situations.
This nail polish has very good formula - smooth, non-streaky, fast drying. However I am still puzzled why OPI included this very "mature" shade into Spider-man collection. I will give this nail polish to my mum because it is just not my shade.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!