Marie Clare The Parcel - Summer '16

I was very impressed with the early delivery of The Parcel this time round.
It is all about summer and has everything to make you more tanned, protect you from the sun, rehydrate your hair and get rid of the unwanted body hair.


Upon closer inspection "Chemist Warehouse" came to mind as the majority of the brands on offer can be found at the discount pharmacies and Priceline. Nevertheless I am keen to try them out.

1. Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturiser...$10.99
This product caught my eye the other day when I was browsing my local supermarket. It is a gradual tanner that supposed to keep your skin nicely moisturised and not have that fake tan smell. To me it smells very similar to Dove gradual tanner, lets just hope that the formula gets absorbed nicely unlike Dove that likes to sit on my skin.

2. Avene Micellar Lotion...$30.95
I get a new bottle of Micellar water in nearly every box which I don't mind as I do use it (takes me ages to go through a bottle through). This one has very nice creamy Avene scent.

3. Nude by Nature Sheer Glow...$15
This is the second time I got Nude by Nature in the completely wrong shade. This time my BB cream is Deep Tan while I am super fair. I swatched it on my hand and it is definitely not for me - too oily for my liking.

4. Palmer's Coconut Oil Body Lotion...$1.50
Good 'ol Palmer's. I went through bottles of the Shea Butter lotion. This one feels very nice on my skin but has very strong coconut scent. So if you are a fan of coconut anything this one is for you.

5. Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Cleansing Pads...$2.50
I do get congested skin from time to time of I use wrong products so I would be very keen to see if these can clear up my complexion. If yes I will stock up as they are a much more affordable alternative to Dr. Dennis Gross ones.

6. Banana Boat SunComfort Lotion...$5.70
Not very exciting but necessary product. It still smells like plain and boring sunscreen but  supposed to be lightweight and non-sticky. I like tiny bottles as I find them very handy for travel.

7. Swisse Manuka Honey Mask...$2.80
I've been liking Swisse products so far. I think the quality is pretty good for a modest price. Looks like they have jumped on the mask bandwagon and came up with this Manuka Honey mask that also contains Kaolin and Charcoal to detox skin. Apparently it is ideal for blemish-prone and congested skin so if I like it I would go and get a full size one.

8. Klorane Strenghething Conditioner...$13.95
I've used the shampoo from this range before and really liked it. It used natural extracts and has pleasant herbal scent.

9. Morrocanoil treatment...$5.99
I have been using this product for years! It makes my hair smooth and shiny without weighting it down. Plus it has beautiful scent that lasts on your hair. I wouldn't use it all the time though as it can build-up in hair and make it brittle and discoloured.

10. Schick Hydro Silk...14.25
To be honest I would rather receive something else as I have other preferred methods of removing body hair. Perhaps I will treat it as a disposable shaver and take it with me on my next trip.

So this lot comes at just over $100 which is still a good value for a $25 box. I wish it had more lux samples as opposed to mass-market full sized products .




 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!