My tanning essentials.

Warm weather hot Brisbane suddenly and I wore shorts for the first time to get a bit of sun on my super pale legs. I don't tan naturally very well so I have to rely on a self-tanners to give me a bit of summery glow. These are the products I've been loving lately.



1. J by Jennifer Hawkins tanning glove. I find that it is the sturdiest tanning glove I've used (other fell apart after few washes). It has been going strong for me for over 10 tans giving me a smooth and even application each time. 

2. 1000 Hour little black after tan dress. Two things went through my head when I saw it - where have you been all my life and why haven't I thought of it first. This dress is perfect for tanning - loose, soft, features a shelf bra that doesn't dig in and has a high-low hem so you don't leave tan marks when you sit down. Comes with a bonus hair tie too. 

3. Bondi Sands foam in dark.
Very very good tanning foam that it often very reasonably priced. It has very minimal fake tan smell, gives you a gorgeous and even colour due to pink base and is easy to apply. 

4. Bondi Sands gradual tan.
Super moisturising gradual tan that smells like cocoa butter and leaves no residue behind. It makes my skin feel soft and moisturised and I can see a hint of colour just after one application.

5. Garnier body tonic sugar scrub.
I've been using this product for years. Probably my favourite body scrub so far. It exfoliates well, has gorgeous citrus scent and doesn't cost very much. I will keep buying it for as long as they keep making it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!