2015

This morning I woke up and realized that it was a last day of 2015. I will probably have a quiet but enjoyable celebration of coming 2016 New Year with my husband.




I read my post from last year and it inspired me to reflect on 2015. It seems like I have achieved most of my aspirations from last year. Traveling was probably the highlight of this year.

Locally I traveled to...

Melbourne

Sydney


Byron Bay, Lennox Head and Ballina



Stanthorpe



Internationally I went to...

Austria




Home (Ukraine)





New Zealand




There was some new experiences...like music festival (I went to the Future in March and had so much fun)


...and wine tour in New Zealand (Central Otago)


...and embraced a new hobby of growing orchids



Financially I seems to be better off too. All but one credit card have been paid off and cancelled. My remaining credit card has very low limit and gets paid off in full each month. I use it for travel etc. but I have been using my saving account for majority of my purchases. I also re-financed my mortgage and that took a lot of pressure off. The minimum repayments are well below the current rent rates in the area but I want to pay it off as much as possible to give myself even more financial freedom.

At work I had lots of eventful moments but gained from it a lot as well as having a chance to meet lots of wonderful and challenging people. I negotiated to have Wednesdays off and it made a very nice difference to my work-life balance.

I would like to carry on with my previous aspirations:
  • Practice positive self-talk and be aware of negative thoughts, unjustified assumptions and conclusions. Appreciate what you have and work on aspects you wish to change.
  • Get rid of things you don't need or like.
  • Limit contact with people who bring you down or waste your time. Spend that time instead on quality friends, me-time and family.
  • Continue eating healthy and exercising regularly, aim to make 80% of the meals.
  • Explore! Visit new countries, cities or be a tourist in your own back yard.
  • Keep my unit looking nice - get rid of clutter, keep it clean and replace old and ugly bit.
  • Appreciate what you have :) 
plus add one more thing... drink less alcohol!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!