Valentine's Day perfumes for her...




By Kilian Straight to Heaven

Deep and smoky woody fragrance with patchouli thrown into the mix. Femme Fatale type of scent :)

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noir EDT
Finally a fruity floral done right by this classic French perfume house. It combines notes of cherry, rose, apple, patchouli and jasmine into light and delicious combination.


Juliette Has a Gun Miss Charming
Modern update of a classic rose scent with an addition of lychee note. JHAG doesn't have many scents in its collection but I love their scents because they use the highest quality ingredients and created by Romano Ricci Nina Ricci's             grandson.


Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie

Youthful and flirtatious fruity chypre fragrance that is very popular for a reason. The formular has been tweaked since it came out in 2005 but the feel of the
                fragrance remains the same

L'Artisan Parfumeur Nuit de Tubereuse
Musky tuberose set in peppery base with fruit accord. Apparently it was inspired by Parisian nights. It reminds me of spring and it leave a gorgeous trail behind plus it lasts all day.


Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT
One of my first must-have fragrances. I fell in love with this scent back in 2006 and had a bottle ever since. It is a musky white floral that has a gorgeous osmanthus in its composition. This fragrance definitely attracts a lot of attention!


Chanel Coco Mademoiselle hair mist
I prefer the hair mist version of this gorgeous classic scent. It tends to be lighter plus I get a trail of it every time wind blows my hair.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!