David Jones deluxe sampler tote AW '15

I had a small mishap with my Frugal February challenge...I went to get a much-needed nail file and picked up this $19.95 David Jones sampler tote as well. I love them and get one every season (they come out twice per year). They usually contain generous and travel-friendly samples along with mini OPI nail polish.



So mine had 12 items in total...

David Jones Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner 60g each
Seems like everyone is jumping on Argan Oil  bandwagon. There are always David Jones products included in their range and usually I give them away but I don't mind using these myself. They have very subtle smell and have Macadamia Oil and Keratin too.

Napoleon Lip Gloss 0.7 mlMini lip gloss in nude pink shade. I am not a huge fan of their lip products so will probably gice this one away.

Ultraceuticals CC cream 5 ml
Recently I've switched from using heavy foundations to using BB cream. My skin feels a lot better as a result and my make-up is definitely more natural-looking. I am quite keen to try CC cream to see how it compares. This size is also perfect for my gym bag as I have to drag all my gear along with me to the CBD if I want to work out after work.

The Aromatherapy Co Therapy Feet Enriched Balm 30 ml
I actually needed a cream for my feet so I am really looking forward to trying this one. It is scented with rosemary and mint which is a nice bonus.

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap 60 mlLooks like a blend of oils that has "18-in1" uses...I've tried oil cleansing method before and still prefer the regular product (it has its uses still).

Guerlain Abeille Royale eye cream 5 ml
Anti-wrinkle eye cream. Guerlain makes gorgeous and luxurious products however I can't use anti-wrinkle range as they tend to be way too rich for my skin. Will give this one to my mum.

Amazing Grace firming body lotion 30 ml
Nicely scented body lotion in a handy plastic bottle.

Scottish Fine Soaps Shampoo 30 ml
Very plain and doesn't seem to have any special properties, might use it as my clarifying shampoo.
Dermatologica Barrier Repair cream 7 mlSupposed to create a "calming" barrier. Might be handy for me in winter when my skin tends to be a bit more dry and sensitive.

Ecoya Sweet Pea & Jasmine  mini candle 50 g
Probably my favorite product of this lot. It smells very very pretty and comes in a glass jar with a lid.

OPI mini nail polish in 4 in the Morning
From Gwen Stephanie collection. Darkest grey nail polish with satin-matte finish. Will be great with all my black and grey winter clothes.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!