June 2014 BellaBox

I haven't received any beauty boxes for quite sometime so I decided to sign up for one this month because they had really good promo on FB ($10 inc. postage)


These boxes can be hit and miss but this one is definitely impressive

It came with InStyle magazine worth $9.95 which is a nice bonus and it gives me a good excuse to have a bath and detox my brain. 

1. Herbal Essences Naked Shine Shampoo and Conditioner - value $2
Apparently silicone and paraben free plus they have nice neutral smell...I don't usually use supermarket shampoos but these will be great for my gym bag.

2. Kora Organics Hydrating Mask - value $49.95
I was stoked to receive this famous full-sized product. I currently don't have a moisturizing face mask and my skin is on the dry side so it definitely arrived at a right time.

3. Mary Kay at play eye trio - value $18.00
Looks nice but I don't often wear colours like these so will be giving it away.

4. L'Oreal Base Magique Primer - value $10
Makes skin feel smooth and look matte...will be taking this small handy tube with me o'seas.

5. Grown Alchemist Vanilla and Orange peel Hand Cream- value $7.50
I already have huge 500ml bottle of this hand cream. It is very nice and all natural but absorbing properties do not equal moisturizing properties (tends to sit on my skin and not as hydrating as others).

plus a small satchel of Nutrimetics Instant radiance balm...hopefully it won't break me out like Clarins one...

Overall it is a great value box (over $85) and majority of products will be used by me.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!