Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My recent purchases

Yes, I know...I've been missing :) Life suddenly got really busy and had some unexpected twists and turns...
The change in weather called for some wardrobe updates but my hours at work have been reduced so I could only afford a handful of items.

Shopbop had 25% off sale recently so I got my hands on...

BB Dakota Fleming Ponte Dress...RRP$84, paid $44.10
I was lacking a good fitted black dress in my wardrobe and this one was a great find. It is made from thick material so it is very very flattering yet sexy and figure hugging.







Club Monaco Ana Sweater...RRP$160, paid$60
I had this sweater for 3 weeks and already wore it at least 5 times. It is made from a quality blend and feels soft and warm

I currently have only one pair of work shoes so I needed more but couldn't find anything I liked. I have to wear fully enclosed shoes to work for H&S reasons. I've been in the industry for over 10 years now and let me tell you that there has been any improvement in shoe range or styles. I am constantly face with same old Hush Puppies, Diana Ferrari, Sandler range at Myer and David Jones that is not very visually pleasing, nor wallet-friendly. I try to get them now from Mimco and Witchery. They tend to be more fashion-forward, comfortable and, if purchase on sale, more affordable.


Mimco Go Brogue Midi...RRP$229.95, paid$74.50
Mimco outlet often has 50% off their last pairs so I was very happy to find these brogues for 1/2 of already reduced price in my size. They are super comfortable and small heals means I can now wear some longer pants to work without having them altered.

While I was there I couldn't resist these summer wedges that I have tried on few months earlier but didn't want to pay $100+ for...



Mimco Fibonacci Wedges...RRP$249, paid$34.50
My waiting paid off :) They might have to sit in my closet for couple of months but come spring summer these gorgeous wedges will get lots of wear with shorts and dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment