My recent purchases

Yes, I know...I've been missing :) Life suddenly got really busy and had some unexpected twists and turns...
The change in weather called for some wardrobe updates but my hours at work have been reduced so I could only afford a handful of items.

Shopbop had 25% off sale recently so I got my hands on...

BB Dakota Fleming Ponte Dress...RRP$84, paid $44.10
I was lacking a good fitted black dress in my wardrobe and this one was a great find. It is made from thick material so it is very very flattering yet sexy and figure hugging.







Club Monaco Ana Sweater...RRP$160, paid$60
I had this sweater for 3 weeks and already wore it at least 5 times. It is made from a quality blend and feels soft and warm

I currently have only one pair of work shoes so I needed more but couldn't find anything I liked. I have to wear fully enclosed shoes to work for H&S reasons. I've been in the industry for over 10 years now and let me tell you that there has been any improvement in shoe range or styles. I am constantly face with same old Hush Puppies, Diana Ferrari, Sandler range at Myer and David Jones that is not very visually pleasing, nor wallet-friendly. I try to get them now from Mimco and Witchery. They tend to be more fashion-forward, comfortable and, if purchase on sale, more affordable.


Mimco Go Brogue Midi...RRP$229.95, paid$74.50
Mimco outlet often has 50% off their last pairs so I was very happy to find these brogues for 1/2 of already reduced price in my size. They are super comfortable and small heals means I can now wear some longer pants to work without having them altered.

While I was there I couldn't resist these summer wedges that I have tried on few months earlier but didn't want to pay $100+ for...



Mimco Fibonacci Wedges...RRP$249, paid$34.50
My waiting paid off :) They might have to sit in my closet for couple of months but come spring summer these gorgeous wedges will get lots of wear with shorts and dresses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!