Birthday Week!

My birthday was on Tuesday, 19/11 but the celebrations continued the whole week! This is my last 20-something celebration and I got lots of love and amazing gifts from family and friends! Plus I received $20 reward from Witchery, $25 from Saba and $30 from Mimco.

My families (mum and in-laws) gifted me money but they made sure that I spent it on myself!
So I got L'Occitane goodies and Witchery Jelly Sandals

From my awesome friends I got Ciate Foil Nail Kit, Cat Pillowcases (because I am a crazy cat lady), Tea Two Set and Mini USB Salt Lamp



I gifted myself with L'Artisan Perfumeur Couer de Vertiver Sacre Fragrance and new Zelda Game


...and the most special gift was received from my husband...he got me my first ever bike!
On my actual birthday me and DH took a day off work and went to Wet'n'Wild on the Gold Coast. It was my first time there so I it was mega fun. At night we gathered for small-ish dinner with friends so the day turned out perfect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!