David Jones Deluxe Sampler Tote

Yes, it that time of the year! David Jones released their bi-annual beauty book with lots of great specials plus they have new Deluxe Sampler Tote which is excellent this time round. 



You just have to get something from their beauty range and its yours for $19.95. 

I purchased MOR Lychee Flower Body Wash and also got GWP - three gorgeous soaps (Quince Persimmon, Peppery Cardamom and Cyclamen Tuberose) in very cute box.


Back to sampler tote...here is what I got in mine

1. 
1. SK II - Facial Treatment Essence 30 ml
Heard a lot about this product, always wanted to try it. It suppose to prep your skin before moisturising.

2. Dermatologica Precleanse 30 ml
I never had good luck with Dermatologica products but hopefully this cleanser will do what it suppose to without breaking me out.

3. David Jones Day Cream 30 ml
I will probably use it as hand cream as it has some oil therefore can break me out

4. David Jones Deeply Purify cleanser 30 ml
Supposed to remove make-up well, will give it a shot

5. Roger and Gallet Bois D'Orange soap 25 g
This product smells gorgeous (reminds me a lot of L'Occitane Eau Universelle). I am a big fan of citrus scents so I am very excited to try it.

6. Billy Goat Soap Lip Balm FS 15 ml in Peach
It is packed with natural oils, smells like peach sorbet and feels very nice on my lips. I think I'll use it up fairly quickly.

7. Molton Brown Enlivening Toko-Yuzu shower gel 30 ml
It has very luxurious packaging and smells really nice but I still can't comprehend why Molton Brown Shower Gels are so expensive?...Nice sample though, will take it with me on my next trip.

8. OPI mini nail polish 5 ml in Kiss me on my Tulips from Holland Collection
Very nice bright pink shade. I think it is perfect for upcoming spring/summer. BWT to identify the shade of OPI mini you just have to google the number on the bottom of the polish.

9. Burt's Bees Day Lotion 7g
Came in very cute mini glass jar. It smells beautiful and feels light on my skin. Hopefully I'll like it enough to get a full sized jar as I am still to find good moisturiser under $60.

10. Bioelexia Body Shaper 20 ml x 2
I think I got two of these by accident (is the universe trying to tell me something :s )
It has the usual aloe vera, shea butter, green tea, Vit E, caffeine maca herbal extract. I don't believe that lotions alone will shape your body but they might be somewhat useful in combination with diet and exercise (they can improve circulation and lymphatics). I also like to use them after travelling esp. flying on my swollen feet.

11. Circa Home Vanilla Bean and Allspice 1965 Soy Candle 60 g
I was very excited when I saw a small candle included in sampler tote. My friend loves their candles and I am glad that I will finally try one myself. It has very nice gourmand scent, I think it will appeal to a lot of people and it won't make your place smell like artificial lemons, or even worse berries!

Fair few GWP from this season's Beauty Book appealed to me...sadly I have to use up a lot of products first before buying more. ...mmm...I like :







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!