Project 10 Pan no.2...part 2

Sorry it took me so long to find time a write a second part of my recent project 10 pan.

1. Clinique Moisture Surge Gel Creme 50 ml (full size)

 My overall impression- light unscented oil-free gel-creme. It didn't break me out which is a big bonus. However it wasn't moisturising enough when my skin was extra dry during cooler months. Due to gel texture it leaves slight film on your skin which might be an issue for some people. It was great to use under foundation as it didn't react with it nor made it slide off.
Would I buy it again? - possibly, if I don't find a perfect moisturiser that suits my skin and absorbs fully.


2. The Body Shop Tea Tree Cleansing Wipes
My overall impression - I was intrigued to try anti-bacterial wipes hoping it will control my breakouts. I picked them up at the airport when I was in transit (I really needed something "cleansing"). They leave my skin refreshed but don't remove mascara as well as my usual Nivea wipes.
Would I buy it again? - probably not. Nivea is still my favourite and it is significantly cheaper and more effective.


3. U Little Beauty Natural Repair Hair Mask 50 ml (trial size)
My overall impression - This product was sent to me in March Bellabox. I likes it at first, it had very lovely scent and natural ingredients looked very promising. However my hair didn't like it at all. I felt like it was overloading my fine hair with oils making it limp and lifeless.
Would I buy it again? - No, it doesn't suit my hair type


4. Stila Major Lash Mascara
 My overall impression - good deep black mascara with smallish brush. It was easy to use but didn't add major volume or length to my lashes.
Would I buy it again? - No, there are better mascaras for me out there


5. Aveda Pure Abundance Conditioner, 250 ml (full size)
My overall impression - I got this conditioner from Strawberrynet back in March. I've enjoyed using it! It had mild herbal scent, made my hair feel and look good and didn't weight it down.
Would I buy it again? - Possibly! I still haven't decided if I prefer this one to Wella Hydro conditioner which work really well for my hair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!