Essie Sale and Espresso Martini

www.ozsale.com.au is having Essie sale ATM! I love their nail polishes, haven't encountered a bad one yet. They come in very nice and wearable shades and various finishes from sheer to pastes, from cream to pearl!

I love their sets of four miniatures. They are 5 ml which is a bit less that a half of full size Essie nail polish and unlike OPI minis they come with decent brush. I've placed an order for top and base coat set, cuticle oil, four full size nail polishes and one mini set of four. Can't wait to play with them!

I love cocktails but I've been trying to save my money lately for the upcoming wedding so I can't enjoy them whe I am out as much as I would like to :( I have been learning how to make my own cocktails and they all turned out pretty good so far.

Today I decided to make an Espresso Martini. There are fair few variations to the recepie of this cocktail but I've made mine using 100ml of black coffee, 30ml of Original Bailey's, 30 ml of Coffee Bailey's (other coffee liqueur will do), 15 ml of Vodka and ice. It was very good! I couldn't taste alcohol due to strong taste of coffee but after just one drink I was pretty "happy" :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!