Project 10 Pan...part 2

You can view part one here.

6. Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
My overall impression - very standard mascara, comes with very average brush. Overall not bad but not outstanding either. It was somewhat dry and wasn't as black as I like my mascaras to be. It run out pretty quickly too. On my lashes it looked OK and lasted all day. I can't complain because it was a freebie from a magazine.
Would I buy it again? - No, there are better mascaras in the similar price range out there.

7. St. Ives Green Tea Cleanser
My overall impression - lower end face cleanser that supposed to control breakouts as it contains 2% Salicylic Acid. It had very soapy scent and feel to it. It wasn't great at removing make-up and I wouldn't use it on eyes anyway. I had to use it after make-up remover. Clinique Anti-Blemish line works better for me.
Would I buy it again? - No, I didn't enjoy using it and other products work better for me.
8. The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel
My overall impression - yum! It smells so delicious...mmm...Like a lot of TBS products it has very nice scent, however it feels just like another shower gel.
Would I buy it again? - Yes, I would like to try other scents too. I think it is more suitable for summer though as I prefer creamier body washes in winter.
9. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair (trial size)
My overall impression - it smells a bit weird, feels weird and looks weird but supposed to be very good for my skin. I don't think it is as good as manufacturers claim it is. I haven't noticed any major improvements anyway.
Would I buy it again? - No, I don't think it works well for me. However it is quite often included in GWP so if I get one for free I'll use it. It doesn't break me out anyway :)
10. L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream (small tube)
My overall impression - OMG, it feels so nice on my skin. It was recommended by several people on Vogue forum and they were right this hand cream is excellent. Probably one of the best one I've ever used! It makes your hands feel very moisturised but doesn't feel greasy or heavy. It has very light and pleasant scent and it is easy to squeeze out from the tube.
Would I buy it again? - Yes! Yes! Yes! Once I finish all other hand creams in my stash (I do use them a lot).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!