L'Oreal L'Or Electric nail polishes - 807 Majestic Green & 811 Magic Croisette

As promised in earlier post I would like to present you two nail polishes from L'Or Electric Collection that I've purchased recently.

 without flash...
daylight...

I paid around $7 for each nail polish. I've read somewhere that Target had L'Oreal on sale recently but I've missed out...oh well...

Majestic Green was the first colour that I've noticed. I haven't quite seen a nail polish like this one before so I had to have it! It is a gorgeous shade of metallic yellow-green that will surely stand out.

Magic Croisette looks like another shimmery teal on L'Oreal web site however it is a bit different in reality. I would describe it as deep teal with green micro-glitter. It is quite different from a lot of other shimmery teal nail polishes as micro-glitter doesn't dominate the colour, it is very subtle and just gives it an extra dimension.

without flash...

with flash...

and finally on my nails...sorry for imperfect application and finger prints from hand cream :)

These nail polishes come with wide brush that makes them very easy to apply. They have thin concistency but are quite pigmented, so two coats did the job for me. They dried very quickly too. However they also chipped quickly, especially Magic Croisette so good top coat is a must if you want colour to last more that one day.
I wasn't particularly interested in Mystic Blue nail polish as it was done before by others many many times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!