January Sales


My most needed and anticipated purchase of post-holidays sales was a new laptop. I was shopping around for few months until I found Acer Aspire E1. It cost me $745 from MSY but it has very good specs - i7 processor, 8 GB RAM and 1 TB storage. It has windows 8 which I am still getting used to.




The bathroom storage issues been solved with this Freedom Furniture Ashton drawers set ($87), now my lotions, potions and hair tools are neatly stored in these drawers.


I tend to pick something up from Lorna Jane around this time of the year, this time I got these comfortable and versatile Chloe tights that feature high waist and give very good core support. I prefer full length tights over all other types as they tend to be the most comfortable and can be worn all year round. They have 20% off already reduces prices so they set me back $64



I have to rely on public transport to get me to and from work so  I am always on a lookout for light work clothes. I love this Coutry Road top I scored from their clearance center for $25. It is light and breezy, made from pure cotton yet the detail in the middle give it nice and flattering shape.


...and no post-holidays sale hauls would be complete without some Lush products. This year I got Karma, Honey I washes the kids and Snowcake soaps plus Buffy and King of skin body butter bars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!