Shopbop - Neon Bracelet and MJ earrings!

 After my first very positive Shopbop experience I've decided to place another order. They had 15% off already reduced items and I had my eye on this Juicy Couture bracelet.

Neon trend seems to be big ATM but I wasn't too sure if I could pull off a neon shirt or was committed enough to a neon clutch. So neon accessory seemed like a good choice.
It lived to my expectations, I love it! The quality is good and it looks great on my wrist.
I can see myself wearing it with black, grey or navy dress. I think it will brighten up any outfit without being too OTT.
I also got myself a pair of there cute Marc Jacobs earrings.
They got lots of good reviews on Shopbop so I decided to give them a go.

I really like them! They are perfect for everyday and feel very comfortable. I do however have very sensitive ears and can't wear them for more than 10-12 hours.

P.S I know that I have been MIA recently. I've been so busy with gym, wedding planning, work and life in general that I had to sacrifice a lot of my hobbies. I really enjoy blogging and sincerely hope that I will have a bit more time for it in future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!